We are looking for a super-organised people person to play a key role in helping things run smoothly here at Different and Differentology. This role combines front of house with admin and finance support in a fast-moving agency where no two days are the same.
You’ll have a range of duties and responsibilities which include working with our contractors, and suppliers, helping out with HR and finance and (once socialising is back on the agenda!) organising office events.
As the first person our clients, suppliers, and potential employees speak to when they get in touch, you’ll be the face of the company. Not only will we rely on you and your organisational skills every day, we’d love you to be a pretty positive person to have around as well. That’d be good.
Under current government guidelines, you will be working from home, covering the following:
- Finance support – liaising with suppliers, processing invoices and contacting customers
- HR admin duties – Inductions for new staff, recording holiday & sickness, making sure everybody’s up to date with their CPD
- PA to directors and company – including booking travel and scheduling appointments & meetings, organising staff events & parties
And once we are able to return to work in the office, your responsibilities will also include:
- Reception duties – phone calls, greeting visitors, organising mail, general admin & clerical support
- Office management – working with contractors & suppliers, health and safety and fire risk assessments, keeping us well stocked with office supplies
- Highly organised
- Good at planning
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritise
- Reliable & able to use initiative
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- No finance or accountancy experience is required